Friday, October 15, 2010

4-0

So, that happened (Leafs beat Rangers).  I'm a little confused.  I thought the Leafs were supposed to be only slightly better this year.  And I'm not taking a handful of games as meaning that we're planing the parade like some people, but I'm pretty sure Clark MacArthur will get 80+ goals this season.

I have tickets to see an Islander's team that won't feature John Taveres, Okposo, and probably DiPietro (He'll get injured this weekend shaving/opening a door/sunglasses mishap)  on Monday night(Sorry Todd and Adri), can they stretch this streak to five? I really hope so, I don't want to go to a game and see them lose...that will just turn into my brother and I going to the Loose Moose and drinking the time travel (rye).

 I remember when the Leafs started out the 93-94 season 10-0, I had the worst/best pumpkin on my block (it said 10-0)...I'm trying to be realistic, but has this team taken the step from bad to good (while skipping mediocrity) for real?

I don't know, but I sure am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment